Businesses that are still in their setting up phase require particular assistance to help them make that first step towards success. Malta Enterprise makes available a package of assistance that will nurture a new business from incubation through the first three years.
Start-ups need a mix of resources and support in order to flourish, primarily external guidance, access to finance and a location from where to operate.
If you have a new business idea, you may qualify for funding under the European Regional Development Funds for Small Start-up. The scheme part-finances costs incurred by small enterprises in their first 3 years of operation. Full details of the scheme may be accessed here. This is a competitive call.
Over and above, if your business idea has the potential to develop an innovative product or service, then you may qualify for assistance under the Innovative Start-Up Programme.
If you are:
- a new enterprises engaged in existing markets but introducing new perspectives and having the potential to compete in international markets,
- an existing enterprise engaged in new markets, new technologies, novel products or services and in knowledge based industries demonstrating a potential for job creation and growth
you may qualify for support on:
- Start-up Advisory Services
- Industrial and Development Services
- Grants to cover costs related to investments in tangible and intangible assets
Full details may be accessed here.
A business can always benefit from expert advice. An objective point of view can make all the difference. Our business advisory services can support your particular needs for development. Contact us to see how our advisors can help you.