Malta Enterprise and T-Systems have signed an MOU to offer Blockchain Ecosystem services for companies setting up their blockchain project in Malta.
The signing, which made Malta Enterprise the first partner for the T-Systems Blockchain Ecosystem, took place during Digital X, Europe’s biggest cross-sectoral digitalization initiative.
T-Systems will offer its business customers a "Blockchain Ecosystem" from 2020. The new marketplace provides secure, compliant and rapidly deployable blockchain services.
Malta Enterprise and T-Systems want to make the benefits of the Blockchain Ecosystem quickly and easily available to Maltese registered companies working on blockchain projects.
The planned collaboration includes:
- Provision of an enterprise blockchain platform as part of the Malta Innovation Hub, which will support the Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Corda DLT platforms
- Provision of a validator service, allowing Mata-registered companies to rapidly deploy validator nodes on some of the largest and most significant proof-of-stake blockchains in production
- Support for the comprehensive solution audits recently announced by the Malta Digital Innovation Authority
- Access to T-Systems’ security solutions
- Joint marketing and training activities, including seminars in key European cities to provide a rapid adoption path for companies wishing to launch blockchain projects quickly, securely, and in full compliance.